Friday, August 7, 2009

Negaraku,tanah tumpahnya darahku :)

HELLO WORLD!

I have not blabber about my life in this blog for awhile ayy..well nothing much happened anyways.Except for,
CASSIE DAVIS CAME TO OUR SCHOOL!
LIKE,OMG!*sarcasm*
So I was a bit excited about it.Not like supa-mega-ultra excited.Just simply excited like when you're excited to get your test results back.I don't really like Cassie Davis,not a big fan of her musics.I would be excited && screaming OMG everyday of my life IF the following people come to Lynwood SHS:

*The Strokes
*Nevershoutnever
*JOHN MAYER *drool*
*Arctic Monkeys

I regretted not getting Casie Davis's signature -.- I could have sell it on eBay when she is a mega superstar.Ohhwell..

I have no idea what's wrong with the teachers this term cause they're like giving ALOT of works!So far,I have English essay,S&E assignment and a Physics test.

I LOVEEE chemistry *____*
So yerr,thats pretty much my life.I can't be bother updatig this blog -_____-"

ciao!

NIFAHHHHHHHHH <3

No comments: