Monday, February 14, 2011

Forevermore.

It was a delicate photo.I was mesmerized when first saw it.

Then,the feeling of envy trailed along.When I feel envy towards someone/something,I tend to be a pessimist.I absorb all those negativity thoughts into this soul of mine.I'm never and will never be satisfied for who I am.Is it just me or is it part of human nature?I need someone who can motivate me to be optimistic.Someone who can make me feel comfortable in my own skin.

And the paranoid feeling of those aggravating stares and judgments.Seriously,I don't want to feel paranoid of such a nonsense thing!Stares?Judgments?Does the civilization even do that when I'm walking in public?

Ok,I'm sleepy hence the reason for those what-the-hell-is-this-woman-on-about paragraphs.

Goodnight.Au revoir :)

No comments: